July 7 - August 31
RENOVATION UPDATE: The newly renovated ClayGround is coming soon! We’re turning the destructive pandemic on its head to construct a fantastically updated facility for you – get ready for a renewed venue to inspire even more creativity, community and fun! Classes and gallery remain temporarily suspended. Read our blog for more information and updates: (link)
- WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: We’ve been very busy cleaning out the Studio and packing everything away in storage. If you didn’t get a chance to pick up your art pieces don’t worry – they are safely packed away and will be available again when we reopen in the Fall. In the meantime we’ve discovered a lot of things that we won’t need in the new facility so we’re having a YARD SALE! We’ve got items to interest everyone – from window air conditioners to desks; from juicers to coffee pots; from light bulbs to glass panes; from craft items to craft materials. There’s bound to be a bargain in it for everyone!
- And just to add some more fun and excitement to the day we’re holding an Adopt-A-Pot event on the same day. For only $1.00 per pot, you can choose from an assortment of abandoned pots from years ago – and the icing on the cake is that all proceeds from Adopt-A-Pot will go to a charity chosen by our terrific staff.
- YARD SALE AND ADOPT-A-POT DATE: Saturday August 8, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- WHERE: All events will be held outside at our location at 3715 Old Columbia Pike, Ellicott City, Md. 21043 – rain or shine we’ll have tents.
- REMINDER: Physical Distancing and Mask Wearing is required.
- REOPENING: We expect to reopen in the fall. You can schedule a time to enjoy any one of our glass fusion, mosaic, wheel throwing pottery or hand building pottery classes through our website. And if you’re a returning customer, come back in the fall to glaze your bisque piece or pick up your glazed or glass fusion piece. And everyone will be able to enjoy our newly renovated building!
We’re excited to have you come along on our journey as we update the functionality of the building and modernize our facility.