April 17 - July 31
OK folks – it’s not quite the green light, but the yellow light has been lit and now its time for us to get your pieces (glass fusion and pottery) back into your hands. This is how we’re going to do it:
- You: Fill out our form and click on the submit button. The completed form will come to us.
- Us: Once we receive the form, we will locate your piece, wrap it up and ready it for pick up.
- Pickup: We will contact you at the number/email you provide to us in the form and arrange a mutually convenient time for you to come by The ClayGround at 3715 Old Columbia Pike to claim your piece.
- Protection: Please wear a mask when interacting with us and respect social distancing. We will do the same.
- Bisque Pieces: You can pick up your unglazed bisque ware. Keep it in a dry place (wrapped and unused) and when we reopen you can schedule a time to come back to glaze and finish your piece.
Any questions, just give us a call at 443-812-1158 or email us. It’s not yet time to restart classes or open our gallery, but that will happen when it is safe to do so. We can’t wait to see you again!