Coronavirus Health and Safety Policies
We are all facing this together
Please check this page before coming to The ClayGround to see if we have made any changes since the last time you read our policies. We will do our best to keep this information up-to-date according to current public policy. Please understand that because changes often happen quickly, policies in place when you visit The ClayGround in person may vary from what you read here. Thank you for your understanding.
- Health Questionnaire via QR code must be submitted each day prior to work. Sick leave required if symptomatic or, if not vaccinated exposed to others testing positive for Covid 19.
- Face Coverings Required. Masks always required. Shields optional when teaching class.
- Hand Sanitizers provided; Hand washing often throughout the day but always after each class, after meal and bathroom breaks.
- Physical distancing when possible; masks and shields otherwise.
- Cleaning of workspace each morning, in between each class and at the end of the day. Supplies will be provided and assistance by staff. Require students to clean their work areas at end of each class.
- Training will be provided.
- Report any discomfort with students, class, guests or otherwise for immediate assistance. We’re facing this together!
- Names of all class participants required at time of registration to allow for contact tracing if necessary. Acknowledgement of risks required for each participant.
- Students may not attend class if they have any symptoms of Covid 19, tested positive for Covid 19 or, if not vaccinated were recently exposed to someone who tested positive per CDC guidelines.
- Students will be asked to wash hands prior to starting class.
- Temperature will be taken for each student prior to starting class.
- Class size will be limited, and seating arranged based upon student groups, with disparate groups divided by acrylic shields and distanced as possible.
- Face masks are required at all times.
- No sharing of supplies during class; supplies will be cleaned prior to and after each class.
- Equipment single use only with social distancing for those waiting to use. This includes sinks, tables, glass cutting equipment, etc.
- Students requested to clean their workstations upon completion of class. Disinfectant provided.
- Hands free payment methods will be provided.
- Hand sanitizers provided at each entrance of the building.
- Report any discomfort with teachers, students, class, guests or otherwise for immediate assistance. We’re facing this together!
For Gallery Patrons
- Properly worn Masks required for entry and throughout visit.
- Sanitizers provided at building entry for use.
- Social distancing required throughout visit and at point-of-sale desk.
- No congregating in work areas.
- Number of visitors will be limited based upon class participation and visitor numbers at the time.
- Bathroom use for students & gallery guests only.
- Hands free payment methods provided.
- Acrylic barrier at point-of-sale desk.
- Tours of the facility may be limited based upon occupation numbers.
Anyone who cannot abide by these practices should not choose to visit us at this time and if on the building premises will be asked to leave. We are all facing this together and can only succeed if everyone does their part. Thank You!